Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's an adventure, Charlie!

A day like last Friday was probably just about the worst day a group of people could pick to visit a library, especially because of the fact that I'm going to a library isn't the most comforting thought to enter my head. Aside from that, it was raining, even worse, it was cold. Helen, Dino, Noel, Nick, Jorge and I traveled there with little trouble, except for the maze-like turns that presented itself on the block of the library. I found this to be quite enjoyable, actually.


Once there I found myself sort of lost as to the objective at hand. We made attempts to use the Library computadora which all proved to be inferior to the fact that we should explore on our own. The library was pretty bland except for the occasional piece of art that hung in random corners. One of the sections I found interesting was the music section which had various song books. I took a picture to commemorate this experience.


Once we had enough of wandering we decided to consult an actual map. The 3rd floor seemed to be the most interesting because it was filled with information on film, I think it was named the "video" section. There was a plethora of various historical events in film from newspapers as well as books. Most of it was interesting, I actually wouldn't mind going back there if I had some research to do for a project.

So, with that I shall depart with a video from which inspiration was spurred for my title. The ending will make you grin, I guarantee it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

3 comments:

Dino said...

omfg...Candy Mountain...

Brandon said...

Freakin' Bizarre...but funnny, oh yes!

Ana said...

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie"
"What? I'm right here"
"We're on a bridge Charlie"

I'm addicted to it =]